WHAT: The AGMA Annual Conference
WHEN: Wednesday, April 1 & Thursday, April 2 (schedule below)
COST: Rooms are $142.00 a night and rooms will need to be booked over the telephone using the AGMA group code.
For the group code, call 484-444-0129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO: This event is open to anyone who is a member of an AGMA company. Non-principals are welcome to attend.
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
3:00 pm Arrival
3:00 – 5:00 pm AGMA Business Meeting (Foundry Room)
– Legal Update (Delegated Design vs. Design Assist)
– Insurance Update (Topic TBD)
– Financial Update (Topic TBD)
– AGMA update to its membership
6:00 – 8:00 pm Labor Management Cocktail Reception (Lehigh Room)
Thursday, April 2, 2020
7:30 – 9:00 am Breakfast (Foundry Room)
9:00 – 12:00 pm Labor Management Meeting
– Updates from DC 21 including: DC 21 (Ashdale), DC 21 Health & Welfare Fund (Previtera), Occupational Health & Safety (Metzger), GLU252 (Laughlin) Lehigh Valley Update (Varnes and Green), FTI Update (Fox and McGee)
– Update from AGMA to DC 21
– Update from AGI to AGMA and DC21
We recognize the Phillies home opener is Wednesday 4/2 so we will do our best to accommodate those that would like to attend that game, however please recognize we only get together once a year in this capacity and we appreciate those that are committed to the entire program.