Join us on October 16, 2014 for the annual AGMA Membership Meeting, to be held at the Barnes Foundation (2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway).
– AGMA year in review & services offered
– Funds & Committees update
– Elections for AGMA Executive Board
– Overview & discussion of upcoming negotiations
– Overview of State & Federal elections
– Architectural Glass Institute (AGI) update
– “Conversation” with Vince D’Antonio, LF Driscoll Senior Project Manager about the innovation in construction of the Barnes Foundation
FREE! Three (3) complementary tickets will be offered to each member firm. Principals, project managers, estimators and/or sales employees are welcome.
Non-members are welcome to join the meeting. Tickets can be purchased for $100 each.
3:30 – 5:00 AGMA Business meeting (Salon A)
5:00 – 6:00 Private viewing of the collections (the galleries)
6:00 – 7:00 Networking cocktail hour (The Garden restaurant)
For questions or to RSVP, contact Lisa Godlewski at 215.854.0129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.