AGMA is the only local trade association, and one of only a handful nationally, dedicated solely to glazing contractors. Working together, AGMA’s people, resources, knowledge, and industry partnerships create clear opportunities for our members to grow, to be profitable, and to diminish risk. No matter the size of your company, AGMA advocates and represents your business needs.
We support our members. AGMA pinpoints what you need and want to be successful. We use industry data to drive an ongoing conversation and ensure each association initiative provides lasting value.
Members benefit from:
- Collective Bargaining: As the only party authorized to negotiate with IUPAT District Council 21, AGMA represents our members’ business interests to help ensure successful outcomes.
- Business and Networking Opportunities: Members meet and develop relationships with other members, industry professionals, and suppliers via AGMA’s virtual and in-person events.
- Industry Insight: Members receive economic data, trends, and construction insight created especially for AGMA by leading industry experts.
- Professional Development Education Opportunities: AGMA curates webinars and in-person classes aimed at providing members with opportunities to learn.
- Workforce Training: AGMA collaborates with our members and the Finishing Trades Institute to provide curriculum to ensure our workforce is best in class. A stronger workforce translates to more profitable business for you.
Potential members are encouraged to complete the appropriate membership application. Once the board of directors approves your application, you will be contacted to confirm membership.